[Buildroot] 2016.05-rc1 approaching: what to merge?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Apr 28 14:00:00 UTC 2016

Hello,

We're approaching the end of April, and therefore the beginning of May,
which means that 2016.05-rc1 will be released soon, most likely in
about a week.

As a reminder, once -rc1 is released, we don't merge new packages or
version bumps, but only build fixes, security fixes, documentation
updates, etc. Of course, anything that doesn't get merged before -rc1
can be merged for the next release, 2016.08.

So the question is: we have ~230 patches pending patchwork. Do you see
anything that we should really merge before 2016.05-rc1 is released?

Thanks for your feedback,

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons