[Buildroot] [git commit] configs/raspberrypi3: sync kernel version with rpi/rpi2

Peter Seiderer ps.report at gmx.net
Wed Apr 27 08:14:29 UTC 2016

Hello Oscar,

> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. April 2016 um 08:58 Uhr
> Von: "Oscar Gomez Fuente" <oscargomezf at gmail.com>
> An: "Peter Seiderer" <ps.report at gmx.net>
> Cc: buildroot at busybox.net
> Betreff: Re: [Buildroot] [git commit] configs/raspberrypi3: sync kernel version with rpi/rpi2
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've checked rpi1 sdcard.img and rpi2 sdcard.img images and works fine. With the rpi3 sdcard.img I can't see the serial port > working, I tried to add overlays/pi3-disable-bt-overlay.dtb and 'dtoverlay=pi3-disable-bt' to the config.txt file to the boot > partition but it doesn't work.

in case your overlay is named 'pi3-disable-bt-overlay.dtb' and not 'pi3-disable-bt-overlay.dtbo' your are using
an old version of the rpi-firmware package..., please update/rebuild (and use patch [1])...

Regards (and excuse for top posting, no proper,
Peter

[1] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/614715/