[Buildroot] 2016.05-rc1 approaching: what to merge?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Apr 28 14:20:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:06:40 +0200, Yegor Yefremov wrote:

> I would like to see Barebox double config feature merged.

On that one, I was waiting for the final review from Arnout. With the
latest changes done by Pieter, I'm happy as it is. I'll merge it over
the WE, hopefully after Arnout gave his Reviewed-by.

> Perhaps Python 3.5 and pyc related stuff.

So Python 3.5 is http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/562627/.

For the .pyc stuff, we have http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/546542/
and http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/580512/. Are you talking about
both of them, or more specifically one of the two?

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons