[Buildroot] [git commit] ncurses: factorize terminfo files installation

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Aug 5 12:23:22 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 14:07:21 +0200, Benoît Allard wrote:

> It looks like this commit introduces a regression on our side, the
> "linux" terminfo is not installed anymore (see inlined comment).
>
> Do you want me to provide a patch, or is that 'small enough' that you
> can take care of it ?

Thanks a lot for spotting the issue! I did double check this as I was
sure I could easily introduce a mistake, but apparently my double check
was not enough.

I've fixed the problem in commit
b0215a1a17f7c2ed11abfd02b47b6c7853260f40, you are credited in the
Reported-by tag.

Thanks again!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons