[Buildroot] Analysis of build results for 2016-08-05

Samuel Martin s.martin49 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 15:48:46 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas, Ben, all,

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Hello,
>
> Here is the usual analysis of build failures. Waldemar, Alexey, Vlad,
> Gustavo, Frank, Gwenhael, Angelo, François, Romain, Bernd, can you have
> a look below? Thanks!
>
>>          arm |                    cmake-3.5.2 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/f7e92678e91a6cb15ccf32d4a7d75b39f49d6000/
>
> fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
>
> Samuel, could you have a look ?
Sure.
I'm able to reproduce it.

It seems to be another error due to "-isystem
$(STAGING_DIR)/usr/include" passed to g++ [1].

AFAICS, this is done by CMake when generating the flags.make files.
Note that removing it from the CXX_INCLUDES variables in all generated
flags.make prevent from triggering this error.

It is not clear to me whether it is a gcc-6.x bug or a CMake one.
According to fedora developers, this is not a gcc-6 bug [2].
Ben, do you have any idea?

Ben, I have not opened any ticket yet, nor checked if a similar one is
already opened. Do you need more details?

Regards,

[1] http://code.bulix.org/6osftm-104973
[2] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/Q5SWCUUMWQ4EMS7CU2CBOZHV3WZYOOTT/

--