[Buildroot] issue with the QT5, buildroot 2016-05

Zhaozhou Meng mengzhaozhou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:09:32 UTC 2016

hellogl2, hellogles3, hellowindow and qopenglwindown work, but
qopenglwidget has the same error.
When I run these examples, the cpu is about 4%, does that means it use the
GPU to run the examples ?

The galcore module is inserted, I can see it by lsmod.
I have tested the vivant examples, /tiger and /vdk work perfectly.
But I didn't build Qt5Cinex, I will add this into the image and test it.

Regards,
Zhaozhou