[Buildroot] amdgpu graphics

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Dec 17 12:59:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:43:05 +0000, Will Wagner wrote:

> Has anyone done any work on packaging this for buildroot?

Nope, I haven't heard of any effort in this direction.

> I've not seen anything on the mailing list so I'm guessing not.
>
> Complicated by the need for llvm to build mesa with amdgpu. Has there
> been any more mention of llvm beyond this post from Paul Cercueil?
>
> http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2015-February/119564.html

I'm adding Paul in Cc, to see what he intends to do with the llvm
stuff. But since he hasn't resubmitted those patches since a long long
time, I guess you can probably take over his patches.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering