[Buildroot] Regular Buildroot patchwork sessions

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Feb 2 16:38:37 UTC 2016

Hello,

The last patchwork sessions on IRC have been quite productive, so we
would like to organize them in a more systematic fashion. We've
arbitrarily decided to organize them on Tuesday every two weeks, at 9
PM CET.

If you intend to participate, you can indicate your availabilities for
the next 6 sessions at:

  https://framadate.org/WEmxCql13oXFhbMs

Don't hesitate to indicate your current availability. You can adjust
them later at any time, should your availability change. This way if
really nobody is available one day, we can reschedule, or simply cancel.

Thanks for your participation!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons