[Buildroot] [lvm-devel] MUSL fun

Brendan Heading brendanheading at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 19:22:38 UTC 2016

Bernd,

[cc buildroot]

Like you I'd been investigating this issue from the buildroot end.
Since October I've had no spare time to look at buildroot fixes.

I was hoping for an explanation about why LVM implemented the above
behaviour, but I never got one, and I didn't fancy working on a patch
that would never get accepted when other projects were more open ..

I think the best approach is probably just to add the freopen() patch
as Romain suggested and keep the patch available in buildroot in the
hope that we can build support for LVM to accept it.

Brendan