[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2016-02-19

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Sun Feb 21 09:17:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

 >> > (Not sure Peter will agree, since my proposal is not the cleanest
 >> > solution, but it's by far the one with the least impact.)
 >>
 >> Yes, I agree - And preferably send the patch upstream as well!

 > Well, in essence, this patch will not be accepted upstream. It is a
 > crappy work-around for a compiler bug, so it would be very logical for
 > upstream to reject this patch.

Well, true - But presumably other Boost users may have affected
toolchains, so perhaps they do want to carry it to help people (I don't
know what the boost policy is, their "creative" C++ template code
probably triggers various other compiler bugs).

It's imho worth a try to send upstream.

--
Venlig hilsen,
Peter Korsgaard