[Buildroot] pjsip package status

Luca Ceresoli luca at lucaceresoli.net
Tue Feb 23 16:53:36 UTC 2016

Hi Patrick,

On 22/02/2016 23:21, Patrick Keroulas wrote:
> Yann,
>
> Sure I can take a look at this but my BR experience is quite limited.
> Not sure about gsm, srtp, and portaudio. Why aren't they treated like
> other options? Are you sure they're necessary for Asterisk application?
> I thought configure options should limit the package footprint as much
> as possible.

I recently revived my interest in the pjsip package, and planned to
adopt that patch and resubmit it pretty soon. If you prefer you can just
wait a couple days for my submission. I'll Cc: you anyway so you can
have a look and give your comments.

Mine will be a very minimal support, no optional stuff enabled.

--
Luca