[Buildroot] Browser in kiosk mode

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:36:58 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm asking some hints about which is the best solution in buildroot
to have a browser in kiosk mode with a whitelist.
I mean, a full-screen browser, with no way to change the settings, and a
list of allowable addresses.

Firefox has a couple of plugins to achieve that but it's not included
(yet?) in buildroot. I found this:

http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2012-September/058314.html

I guess it won't be included soon, because the patches are there since
2012. Anyway I will try to use them on the latest version.

Do you recommend other packages already provided in the current
buildroot version which I could use?
Thanks!
Marco