[Buildroot] musl/gettext issue

Bernd Kuhls bernd.kuhls at t-online.de
Tue Jan 26 21:25:11 UTC 2016

Am Wed, 16 Sep 2015 22:16:36 +0200 schrieb Thomas Petazzoni:

> Now, enter musl. It does have an internal gettext implementation.
> However, it is not recognized by GNU gettext has a correct
> implementation, so when you build GNU gettext in a musl system, it does
> build/install libintl.so and its header files.

Hi Thomas,

is there already a solution for this problem?
I saw the bug with aumix-2.8 which I could solve by bumping the package
to 2.9.1. Now I am stuck with http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?reason=gdk-
pixbuf-2.32.3

Is this bug report related to our problem?
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?46436

Regards, Bernd