[Buildroot] Verifying Checksum ... Bad Data CRC

Gabriel Andrés Castillo gcastillo at controlnet.com.ar
Wed Jan 27 16:01:35 UTC 2016

Thanks for the answer. I'm erasing the NAND before reflashing the kernel.
I'm sure of that becouse, when i go back with non preemptible kernel, all
is working fine.

I think that the problem is that the uImage is being stored in other part
of the memory of the SOM. Could be that on "menuconfig-> Kernel ->
(0x20008000) load address" is setting wrong? In case of that, what is the
value that i have to set it?