[Buildroot] Buildroot Meeting at ELCE: October 14-16

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Jul 6 20:34:39 UTC 2016

Hello,

We have finally chosen the dates for the next Buildroot Meeting: it
will take place right after the Embedded Linux Conference, over three
days. The dates are from Friday October 14 to Sunday October 16.

The meeting will take place in Berlin, Germany. The exact location is
being worked out, we will announce it as soon as we know it.

I have started a Wiki page to organize the event:

   http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2016

This event is open to all Buildroot developers. It is the perfect
occasion to meet each other face-to-face, discuss various Buildroot
topics, drink beers, and socialize. I'd really like to encourage all
our contributors to join the event. Do not hesitate to contact me
privately if you need more information about the event.

Also, if your company is willing to sponsor the event, we would
definitely be interested. In exchange for a modest sponsoring (a few
hundred euros), we offer:

 - Visibility on Buildroot's website
 - Thanks in the Buildroot Meeting report
 - Thanks in the Buildroot release e-mail

Thanks a lot,

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons