[Buildroot] general question for a newbie

Chris Sparks mr_ada at cox.net
Fri Jul 15 14:01:28 UTC 2016

Hello,

I joined the other day after I found out that buildroot main site was
down.  Seems that it is still down today.  I have tried to build a
sdcard.img for my new Raspberry Pi 3 and it still doesn't seem to be
working.  I have the official LCD that "goes" with it so maybe I am
missing a driver, but all I get is the color cube on the LCD.  I don't
see a shell console.  Am I missing something?  I can't tell that it works.

If this is the wrong place to have this message, let me know.

chris sparks

---