[Buildroot] Location of the Buildroot Developers Meeting

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Jul 30 11:56:51 UTC 2016

Hello,

We are now able to announce the exact location of the next Buildroot
Developers Meeting, which will take place in Berlin, right after the
Embedded Linux Conference Europe.

The folks of In-Berlin have offered to host our event for free, so the
meeting will take place at their location, located Lehrter Str. 53,
10557 Berlin (see https://goo.gl/maps/Jwew1qviTSC2).

Interested participants are invited to register at
http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2016 (or alternatively
contact me if they don't have an eLinux.org Wiki account).

It is also worth mentioning that the schedule of the Embedded Linux
Conference Europe has now been published
(https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/program/schedule),
which should hopefully help you to convince your boss to send you to
this conference.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons