[Buildroot] servers unavailable

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Jul 13 13:49:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 15:26:45 +0200, Angelo Compagnucci wrote:

> Since buildroot has a github account, why keep the website outside?!
> Github offers github pages with custom domain and protected against
> ddos attacks (and many more attack vectors).
> And why use a custom git server? We can always switch off pull
> requests and issues and keep the patch flow going as it goes now if we
> switch to github.

I am also starting to think we should switch to use github. We could
also use the Github issue tracker, since http://bugs.busybox.net/ is
down as well.

How does one disable pull requests in a Github project? This is clearly
one aspect where I (and I believe most of the core developers) prefer
the mailing list based review than the Web-based review for pull
requests.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons