[Buildroot] servers unavailable

Angelo Compagnucci angelo.compagnucci at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:19:43 UTC 2016

Hello,

> Thomas,
>
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 9:49 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
> <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:
>> How does one disable pull requests in a Github project?
>
> You can't. :(
>
> Aside from ignoring or manually closing requests, you can setup
> scripts [1] to auto-close pull requests (although, I've never tried
> them).
>
> [1]: https://github.com/imjasonh/nopullrequests

Indeed, and it's really annoynig ...

The only way is closing PR with an autoscript or using github PR
without merge commit.

Actually, I work for a company where we make massive use of github
issuses and PR and I think the systsem works well enough from the
moment github introduced the option to suppress the merge commit.

Sincerely, Angelo

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo