[Buildroot] Update of Buildroot toolchains on autobuild.b.o

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Jun 8 20:01:52 UTC 2016

Hello,

For information, I have updated the toolchains on autobuild.b.o. Here
are the changes:

 * All existing Buildroot pre-build toolchains have been rebuilt with
   Buildroot 2016.05.

 * Addition of a ARM Cortex-M4 noMMU toolchain.

 * Addition of a m68k 5208 noMMU toolchain.

 * Addition of a m68k 68040 toolchain.

Due to the addition of those new toolchains, for fairly specific
architecture, I'm expecting to see a pretty significant increase in
build failures.

Let me know if there are other toolchain combinations that you would
like to see tested on autobuild.b.o.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons