[Buildroot] qt5: QT5_QMAKE spec bug

Akihiko Odaki akihiko.odaki.4i at stu.hosei.ac.jp
Tue Jun 28 09:16:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was trying to use QT5_QMAKE variable for a new package.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.uclibc.buildroot/152724

However, it failed to build. I found that it failed because -spec option
for cross compiling was applied for host_build. It can be fixed by
setting the value to QMAKE_XSPEC in qmake configuration instead of using
the option.

I'm making a patch to apply the change, but I have a question. Now
QT5_QMAKE variable has the path to qmake, but there are no variables to
indicate the path for other commands such as python. Should I remove
QT5_QMAKE variable or keep as it is?

Regards,
Akihiko