[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2016-03-20

Bernd Kuhls bernd.kuhls at t-online.de
Tue Mar 22 06:50:12 UTC 2016

Am Mon, 21 Mar 2016 08:30:23 +0100 schrieb Thomas Petazzoni:

> Build statistics for 2016-03-20
> ===============================
>
>         success : 203
>        failures : 167
>        timeouts : 1
>           TOTAL : 371
>
> Classification of failures by reason
> ====================================
>
>               gnuradio-3.7.9.1 | 35

Hi,

the reason for the build failures is the cmake bump to 3.5.0, reverting
it solves the problem. A quick analysis showed that for boost being
detected as a valid installation BR2_PACKAGE_BOOST_ATOMIC is needed. This
fix alone does not fix the compile problem however, it seems
BR2_PACKAGE_PYTHON is needed as well and maybe more.
I was unable to perform an error-free configure stage with cmake 3.5.0 so
my conclusions about the cause are incomplete. What is sure however is
that with cmake 3.4.3 gnuradio compiles without problems.

Regards, Bernd