[Buildroot] QtMultimedia and gstreamer-1.0

Peter Seiderer ps.report at gmx.net
Mon May 16 20:18:06 UTC 2016

Hello Marco,

On Sun, 15 May 2016 14:10:43 +0200, Marco Trapanese <marcotrapanese at gmail.com> wrote:

> Il 15/05/2016 14:05, Peter Seiderer ha scritto:
> > Would suspect some missing library....maybe I find some time tonight
> > to do some local test to check/verify your problem...
>

> I thank you very much. Please, feel free to ask me any other details or
> test if they may help you!

Buildroot with Qt5 and Qt5Multimedia using gstreamer1 packages still works
for me (on RPi 3, buildroot master from git).....

Maybe try a complete rebuild? Try to find out why Qt5Multimedia plugin is
not loaded, maybe a missing library (try strace and/or ldd)?

Mind to share your buildroot .config file?

Regards, Peter