[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2016-05-13

Romain Naour romain.naour at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:19:56 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas, All,

Le 14/05/2016 à 15:46, Thomas Petazzoni a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Jérôme, Gustavo, Bernd, Fabio, Gwenhael, Romain, Vicente, Yann, Matt,
> Martin, Baruch, Samuel, Waldemar, Peter, please see below, there's some
> good stuff for you :-) Thanks!
>
> On Sat, 14 May 2016 08:30:24 +0200 (CEST), Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>
>>      powerpc |                 blktrace-1.1.0 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/a2bb339864bdfd2ddfd2ec487d9c3cb3181ce9ca/
>
> Gustavo, this is the same issue as the one we add with the old
> CodeSourcery toolchain, but this time with a Crosstool-NG toolchain
> that uses gcc 4.7. What is so special with blktrace that it causes such
> issues?

It seems that the libaio bump has broken the blktrace package on powerpc, see:

http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2016-April/157845.html

>>        nios2 |                 grantlee-0.5.1 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/02bc45c115cbcda11f379ad3aecd1153ca25908a/
>
> Romain?

I don't know, I tried with several gcc/binutils combination without success.

Also grantlee doesn't build on microblaze for the same reason, see:
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?reason=grantlee-0.5.1

Now the nios2 compiler issue on Qt GUI has been fixed (see Problem 4)
http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2014-November/112605.html

Grantlee is unlikely used on nios2 or microblaze, maybe we should disable it ?

Vicente, what do you think ?

Best regards,
Romain