[Buildroot] Buildroot Developers meeting at FOSDEM, 6-7 Feb 2017

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Nov 15 21:19:08 UTC 2016

Hello,

The previous Buildroot Developers Meeting that took place last month in
Berlin was very productive, and it's already time to think about our
next meeting.

As usual, it will take place right after the FOSDEM conference, in
Brussels, Belgium. Since FOSDEM takes place on February 4-5 this year,
our meeting will take place on February 6-7 (Monday/Tuesday).

Google has once again agreed to sponsor our meeting, by hosting the
event, and offering lunch and refreshments to the participants. Thanks
to Google!

Attending the meeting is free of charge, but registration is required.
This meeting is for Buildroot developers and contributors, and is
generally a mix of discussions and hacking sessions.

I would really like to encourage developers who contribute to Buildroot
to consider attending this meeting. This meeting is really useful, it's
really nice to meet each other in person, and a lot of great work gets
done in such two days of meeting. And of course, since it's next to the
FOSDEM conference, you can attend this event as well.

See http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysFOSDEM2017 for all details
about this meeting.

Thanks for your participation!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons