[Buildroot] Analysis of build results for 2016-11-23

Christian Stewart christian at paral.in
Thu Nov 24 19:58:29 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 3:44 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
>>       x86_64 |          docker-engine-v1.12.2 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/42037d00edf075117f31d5199c77577eb31bc783
>
> I don't see what the error is. Christian, could you try to reproduce
> and investigate?

Very strange, I see no specific errors and I can't reproduce it
locally using the same defconfig. Maybe some kind of build flake? I
looked into error 2 from the go compiler but that seems to be a
generic error code. Do you think it might have run out of memory or
something similar?

I run automated builds of Buildroot as well with similar configs on
resource constrained cloud machines and have not yet run into anything
like this.

Best,
Christian Stewart