[Buildroot] raspberry pi 3 wifi in default build

Mikhail Tchernychev mikhail_tchernychev at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 16:05:33 UTC 2016

Hi,
I tried to enable build in wifi in rpi3,  no success so far. raspberry3_defconfig  seem does not have it enabled.I tried  to add BCM43438 but still no luck. In contrary openwrt build for Rpi 3 has it (I built openwrt myself)
Sorry if it was already asked, search button on mail list returns "server not found" to me.  I searched fewmonth by hand but seen did not find anything similar.
The question is how to enable wifi on rapsberry pi 3 ?
Thank you

Best Regards, Mikhail Tchernychev