[Buildroot] Improved patches for Arietta G25 and Aria G25 boards

Biagio Montaruli biagio.hkr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:13:33 UTC 2016

Hi Angelo,
thanks for your suggestion, I will update the genimage.cfg file and so the
post-build.sh script can be removed.
I added the post-build.sh script not only to rename
*at91sam9x5_arietta-sdcardboot-linux-zimage-dt-3.8.6.bin* but also to check
if the AT91bootstrap has been builded correctly.
Best regards