[Buildroot] Improved patches for Arietta G25 and Aria G25 boards

Biagio Montaruli biagio.hkr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:37:26 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,
In the next patches that I will send, I have used the official repository
for at91bootstrap (i.e https://github.com/linux4sam/at91bootstrap) since it
includes the patches I have sent to update at91bootsrtap configuration for
Acme Systems boards (Arietta, Aria and Acqua).
I think that the at91bootstrap package should be updated to 3.8.6 version
which is the lastest version.
In the previous patches that I sent, I have changed to my own Github
repository for at91bootstrap because when I tried to compile the
at91bootstrap of Tanzilli's repo I got some errors and I noticed that the
configuration for Acme Systems boards had to be updated. For this reason, I
cloned the official at91bootstrap repo (i.e the official Atmel repo which
also included an old configuration for Acme Systems boards) and I have
updated the configuration of Arietta, Aria and Acqua boards since new
configuration options were added and some old ones were been removed. You
can see the changes in my at91bootstrap github repo.
I have also make a post in the acmesystems google group to explain the
changes I introduced in at91bootstrap and I have also sent an email to
Sergio Tanzilli to inform it about the new version of At91bootstrap but I
haven't received a reply yet.
I will also make a pull request to the Tanzilli's repo.