[Buildroot] Pre-built toolchain updates

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Apr 4 11:15:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've updated all the Buildroot pre-built toolchains. The main changes
are:

 - uClibc is now 1.0.23, which means it no longer provides RPC support.
   Also, we now have the fix for sys/timex.h issue, which was affecting
   Qemu builds.

 - Binutils is now at version 2.27 for all toolchains, except the
   br-arm-glibc-cortex-a9 toolchain, which is a bleeding edge
   toolchain, and therefore uses binutils 2.28 (as well as gcc 6, etc.)

 - The kernel headers version has changed for a few toolchains. Two
   toolchains were using 3.18 kernel headers, which are no longer
   supported. So I've changed one toolchain to use 3.10 kernel headers,
   and the other to use 4.1 kernel headers. All other toolchains that
   use the "default" kernel header version now use 4.10 instead of 4.9.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering