[Buildroot] Location of the next Buildroot Developers meeting

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Aug 30 20:00:20 UTC 2017

Hello!

The next Buildroot Developers meeting will take place on October 21 and
October 22 in Prague, right before the Embedded Linux Conference Europe.

The meeting will be hosted by the MacGyver hackerspace! See
http://macgyver.siliconhill.cz/ (in Czech).

We already have six participants registered. Attending the meeting is
free, and it's a great opportunity to meet the Buildroot community, and
work during two days on things you dream of working on since such a
long time, and never get to it. So if you're attending ELCE and
working with Buildroot, you should really consider joining our meeting.
If you have any question about it, do not hesitate to contact me for
details.

See http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2017 for all the
details about the meeting.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons