[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2017-01-24

Jörg Krause joerg.krause at embedded.rocks
Tue Feb 7 13:00:39 UTC 2017

Hi Samuel,

On Tue, 2017-02-07 at 12:28 +0100, Samuel Martin wrote:
> Jörg, all,
>
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 12:38 AM, Jörg Krause
> <joerg.krause at embedded.rocks> wrote:
> > Hi Samuel,

[snip]

> > Version 3.6.3 works, too. So, I did a git bisect. The rpath issue
> > was
> > introduced in "Teach find_library and find_package to search lib32
> > paths" [1].
>
> Thanks for the investigation!
>

> > Any ideas how to fix this?
>
> Not so far :-/

Ray Donnely proposed a potential fix for this issue [1] on the CMake
mailing list. I have not tried the patch so far.

> Could you apply this change, run (from an already populated build
> tree, no need to restart the build from scratch):
>   $ make mbedtls-dirclean mbedtls-configure 2>&1 | tee mbedtls-
> configure.log
>
> and pastebin/share the mbedtls-configure.log file?

Sorry, but I don't understand. Which change do you mean? Should I run
this on the Debian (bctoolbox build error is reproducable) or the Arch
(bctoolbox build error is not reproducable) host? Which CMake version
should I use?

[1] https://gitlab.kitware.com/mingwandroid/cmake/commit/b937ff949d8fda
ab7d8b812d503f67f8cef69532

Jörg