[Buildroot] Analysis of build results for 2017-02-13

Gustavo Zacarias gustavo at zacarias.com.ar
Wed Feb 15 13:22:55 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-14 10:27, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

>>          arm |                libepoxy-v1.3.1 | NOK |
>> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/3912eaa022865ce81535fbb72a206577e32b506f
>>          arm |                libepoxy-v1.3.1 | NOK |
>> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/1e09ab626e3ecdd0467842b81200d96073af66e6
>>          arm |                libepoxy-v1.3.1 | NOK |
>> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/e2408c887dde0ad9f7120d2ab3e267da84c16484
>>          arm |                libepoxy-v1.3.1 | NOK |
>> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/7f2cdfbc125292de2427d16f9ae0b5ad971a24c2
>
> error: conflicting types for 'khronos_ssize_t'
>
> Gustavo, could you have a look ?

Hi.
Ugh, yet another problematic GL provider (odroid-mali), it's likely
related to some versions of khronos GL being, well, problematic, since i
faced the same problem with newer versions of webkitgtk for example.
I wonder if we should go the extra mile in patching this minor
nuissances since it's unlikely to get fixed upstream for these cases.

Regards.