[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2017-02-16

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Feb 21 08:27:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 09:05:01 +0100, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:

>  Perhaps for the timeout, it would make sense to do a setrlimit(RLIMIT_CPU) in
> addition to the monitor. That way you avoid that a single compile stays stuck
> for 7 hours. Though admittedly at the moment it happens sufficiently rarely to
> not be too much of a waste.

So doing "ulimit -t 60" will for example prevent a single process from
getting more than 60 seconds of CPU time ?

But I agree, it doesn't happen that often, so probably not worth the
effort.

> >>     error: 'SIZE_MAX' was not declared in this scope
> >>
> >> Missing header? Samuel?
> >
> > This is the same issue as the one fixed for libraw in
> > d246cf5fd01bb0d20a0e64194ffed514ea8dd0aa. It's annoying that the issue
> > is in the jasper package, but we have to fix it in all packages using
> > jasper. Not sure what can be done about it though.
>
>  Actually, only the packages that use C++. AFAICS that's just kodi, libraw,
> opencv and opencv3.

Correct. But still, that's a bit annoying to have to change all the
consumers of a package.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering