[Buildroot] [arc-buildroot] Analysis of build results for 2017-02-13

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Feb 22 12:48:28 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:26:00 +0000, Vlad Zakharov wrote:
> We are looking at the issue. I hope it will be solved rather wool but unfortunately I am sure fix will be ready before
> BR release.

I guess you meant "not sure" ?

> So I can turn off this package now and then provide fix and turn the
> package on again. What do you think about it?

That's OK for me. Can you send a patch doing so?

We also recently disabled the "trousers" package on ARC, also for a
toolchain reason.

Will you remember all the packages that we disabled due to an ARC
toolchain issue? Should we mark them with a special comment, so that
you can grep for it, like:

	# ARC toolchain issue
	depends on !BR2_arc

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons