[Buildroot] No GPS data on ttymxc1 with busybox, but it works with systemd

Brent Sink brents_3 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:40:53 UTC 2017

> Hello,

> Perhaps systemd is automatically initializing the serial ports to some
> given speed/configuration.
>
> Make sure you configure your serial port to the right
> speed/configuration using the "stty" program.

I'm still trying to figure how systemd configures the serial ports, but I can't seem to find out where it does anything at all to the serial ports?  Does anyone have any ideas where systemd would configure the serial ports?  The only thing I found is where it sets up the console, which is ttymxc0 in my case.  Other than that, I don't see where it configures the remaining serial ports.