[Buildroot] orange-pi build not working

paul paul.arssov at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 18:57:48 UTC 2017

Hello Peter ,

Regarding -
 > Funky, how are you powering the boards?
I use a cable - usb to power jack. This way is ok for powering and
booting with  images from the oragngepi.org - ubuntu,debian...
The vendor of the boards recommends using 5v/2a power supply.
Just to be sure it is not a powering issue I did use 5v/2a adapter but
the result is the same - stops after starting kernel.

Let me know the results of your test with orangepi .

Thanks, Paul.