[Buildroot] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Jan 20 00:28:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:55:37 +0100, Guillaume GARDET - Oliséo wrote:

> I received the following error message while sending emails using
> "git send-email" command as usual.
>
> It seems that Buildroot list is blocking my emails.

<buildroot at buildroot.org>: host smtp2.osuosl.org[140.211.166.133] said: 550
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [212.27.42.2] blocked using
    psbl.surriel.rbldns; Listed in PSBL, see
    http://psbl.org/listing?ip=212.27.42.2 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

This typically means your SMTP server is listed in a blacklist, which
the osuosl.org SMTP server uses to decide whether it should accept your
e-mail or not.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering