[Buildroot] LIBFOO_GIT_SUBMODULES

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Tue Jan 31 09:04:58 UTC 2017

Hi Ricardo,

Please keep the Buildroot list on Cc.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 09:51:49AM +0100, Ricardo Herrero wrote:
>  I´m using Buildroot-2016.05, maybe it´s too outdated?

It seems so. Support for git submodules download was added in commit
ec3e057f791 (core/pkg-infra: download git submodules if the package wants
them), which was part of release 2016.08.

You may try cherry-picking this commit.

baruch

   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -