[Buildroot] ninja/python-meson packages

Vicente Olivert Riera Vincent.Riera at imgtec.com
Mon Jul 3 15:17:45 UTC 2017

libinput is another package that will migrate to meson, and it will stop
supporting autotools. From
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2017-June/034286.html :

"The first RC for libinput 1.8 is now available.

The biggest change in this release is that libinput has switched to
meson as primary build system, the 1.8.x releases are the last ones to
support (and be released with) autotools so you're encouraged to start
switching your build processes over to meson."

Regards,

Vincent