[Buildroot] beaglebone with buildroot not working

Eli Arad easp13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 10:35:21 UTC 2017

Hi

Has anyone checked the sdcard.img produce by beaglebone_defconfig?
I tried it and it does not work for me.
I am using beaglebone black wireless, could be that's the problem?

What are the correct kernel sources ?  processor sdk or beaglebone from
github?
what should be the image type , uImage or zImage?

For u-boot , does it should be u-boot.img or u-boot.bin?

I found so many references about different kernel , different def configs
and so on, but none of then working.
Only the official angstrom , debian and ubuntu.

Thanks,
Eli