[Buildroot] [git commit] toolchain: replace absolute symlinks by relative symlinks during sysroot copy

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Jul 5 21:31:33 UTC 2017

Arnout, Thomas, Peter,

> commit: https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=b291525ac74273191c1a53a8361b9e7a6a58e79f
> branch: https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=refs/heads/master

I normally don't push such complicated patches directly without prior
review. However, the autobuilders were being spammed with this musl
toolchain problem, so I wanted to have a fix merged quickly.

I have obviously no problem to see your objections/comments about the
commit, and I'm willing to send follow-up patches to change/improve
this if needed.

I've tested it by running all our tests for external toolchains in
support/testing/.

Let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons