[Buildroot] BlueZ and Bluetooth-SIG

Heiko Abraham heiko.abraham at hella-gutmann.com
Wed Jul 12 08:45:39 UTC 2017

Hi Baruch

I talk also with the bluez-mailing list, our bt-chip-distributor (u-blox) and our test-lab (7-layer).

As I can see, the problem exists with many LTS linux kernels. I don't know any combination that succeeds the tests.
If I understand the bluez mailing list well, some backports or patches are required.

So, my assumption is, that this patches are useful (or required) for buildroot.

Regards,
Heiko