[Buildroot] img layout

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Fri Jul 21 15:57:51 UTC 2017

 >> That looks very similar to the logic we already have in
 >> board/hardkernel/odroid2c2/post-image.sh, isn't that working for you?
 >>
 >> --
 >> Bye, Peter Korsgaard

 > the original script won't work because it doesn't needs to address the signed bins because they are included.
 > it uses a uboot 2005 based git fork that already includes it. without
 > adding the signed bins, the system will not boot.

Ehh, ok - That I get, but the lines you pasted before are pretty similar to what
we're already doing.

Looking at board/amlogic/odroid-c2/README in u-boot it looks like we
need to package the hardkernel host utilities and binary ATF builds - Or
perhaps we can use Andreas' meson-tools for (some of) the tasks:

https://github.com/afaerber/meson-tools

And then postprocess u-boot.bin with them and add it to the sdcard.img
like we do today.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard