[Buildroot] Gmail bounces

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Jul 21 20:21:43 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:56:31 +0200, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:

>  Are you suggesting that the gitlab mails could be the cause of this? I can turn
> them off and see if that improves things...

I'm honestly not sure if it's related to the gitlab e-mails. Indeed, as
several people said in this thread, it already happened to them a few
months ago. And a few months ago, we did not had those gitlab e-mails.

But OK, let's disable the gitlab e-mails for now, just to see if it
improves things. In parallel, perhaps we should report an issue to
gitlab and ask them to fix this?

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering