[Buildroot] [git commit] support/testing: add test of BR2_CCACHE with an external toolchain

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Mon Jul 24 22:54:30 UTC 2017

On 24-07-17 19:54, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
[snip]
> You don't need to list all tests in there, if you want to execute all
> of them.i

 I think Thomas first implemented it that way. But then gitlab-CI just reports a
single pass/fail for the entire test suite, without details about what failed.
AFAIK gitlab-CI reporting doesn't have xUnit integration that could be used to
report detailed results from a single run.

 Regards,
 Arnout

> Instead, you can just list 'tests' and all sub-tests will be run by
> nose2. This way we need not update this file with every new test that we
> add. And in fact I think we should not even need to list it, and make
> the runtime-test entry just run everything...
>
> I think it is even possible to mark some tests with 'test campaign tag'
> so that they are only executed under some conditions that we define
> ourselves (like, 'nightly', 'weekly', but also like 'arm', 'mips' or
> whatever 'tag' we're interested in). If you think it might be usefull,
> I can research that further...

[snip]