[Buildroot] scsi/scsi.h: No such file or directory

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Sat Jun 17 21:27:29 UTC 2017

Hi Tamim,

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 03:24:15PM -0400, MD I. Islam wrote:
> Yeah, /usr/include/scsi/scsi.h was missing. I I updated the kernel of
> my host machine with defconfig in the main kernel source tree. After
> going back to the original ubuntu kernel, I got it working. Any idea
> what kernel config is responsible for this?

I have no idea how a custom kernel install would influence libc provided
headers, let alone delete them.

> I prefer top-posting over interleaving. Is there a reason I would need
> to use interleaving?

Because this is the convention in this list, as well as in most related
mailing lists. That advantage of this style is that it makes it easier for the
reader to see the context of your response.

baruch

   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -