[Buildroot] Ethernet not working with imx6ulevk

Taceant Omnes taceant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 11:53:19 UTC 2017

On 28 February 2017 at 22:42, Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be> wrote:
>  Note that this patch is apparently included in rel_imx_4.1.15_2.0.1_ga. So, can
> you update configs/freescale_imx6ulevk_defconfig to 2.0.1, verify that it works,
> and send a patch to Buildroot?

Hi Arnout,

Just replacing 2.0.0 with 2.0.1 for the kernel and u-boot in the BR
defconfig will not work. I am not an expert neither on BR nor on git,
nevertheless my guess is that it does not work because there is no
rel_imx_4.1.15_2.0.1_ga tag for the kernel nor for u-boot.

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-imx.git/
http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/uboot-imx.git/

Cheers.