[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2017-03-25

Rodrigo Rebello rprebello at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 19:57:07 UTC 2017

Hi, Bernd

> I can not reproduce these build errors. Apparently they only occur on the
> autobuilder of Richard Braun. Could this be a local problem?

I've managed to reproduce this failure by making sure no zlib dev
files were present on my host (removed zlib1g-dev package on my Debian
distribution). The ghostscript configure script checks for zlib on the
host while configuring the buld of some auxiliary programs and fails
if it's not found.

I'm submitting a patch that fixes the issue by adding 'host-zlib' as a
dependency in 'package/ghostscript/ghostscript.mk'.

Regards,
Rodrigo