[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2017-03-27

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Mar 28 11:06:38 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:16:28 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  > Hello,
>  > Build statistics for 2017-03-27
>  > ================================
>
>  >       successes : 119
>  >        failures : 29
>  >        timeouts : 0
>  >           TOTAL : 148
>
> FYI, it seems like gcc10 is not getting fixed, so I've instead started
> an autobuilder on gcc16 and the number of daily builds should again
> increase.

Great, thanks!

On my side, the Free Electrons build server has moved to systemd, and
due to this, the autobuild-run script is no longer being restarted
automatically when the build server is restarted after security
updates. Therefore, there are times where this build server is no
longer contributing build results.

I'll try to fix that soon.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering